Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

1.) Who did you interview and what house are they in?
 Robinson Baron, East house

2.)  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
I would most likely end up volunteering and focusing on ER's in a hospital, as I have worked there before and find interesting. Also growing up with most of my family in the medical field makes it sort of comfortable to me

3). What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?

As I do not believe I could actually ask the head emergency room to be my mentor, I do know several people I have worked under that I believe would be willing to do so (RN's, RNA's)

4.) What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?

 I'm honestly not sure what to expect, I know that it's been played to be something very big as lower classman, I hope to be sort of relieved and take note of how well I must perform as well as learn what will be expected of me

5. ) What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?

I don't have any questions, senior year is something I've heard being talked about since day one at ipoly, I'm just ready for my turn to be a senior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment